Compact in size but packed full of features, the CM2030 Handheld Anemometer can simply be held up while out in the field or on the beach for instant wind speed measurements.
An in-built temperature function means you can also view wind chill in realtime, along with wind speed calculations in the form of a traditional Beaufort scale bar graph.
Unlike some other handheld anemometers, the CM2030 comes complete with a protective rubber bumper making it easy to grip while also providing additional protections from the elements. In addition to this, a protective carry pouch is also included too, making this perfect to throw in a bag before heading on your next adventure.
– Current wind speed measurements
– Displays current, average and maximum wind speeds
– Wind speed units selectable: m/s, ft/m, knots, km/h, mph, Beaufort
– Temperature display in °F or °C
– Current wind chill calculation
– Backlight with auto-off feature and Battery-saving auto-off feature
– Red protective rubber bumper and Wrist lanyard included for easy carrying
Perfect for a range of sports and hobbies such as hand gliding, kite surfing, sailing, paragliding, RC drones & planes, etc
Robust – Includes water resistant soft-gel case and protective carry pouch for dependability in all terrain
Internal thermometer measures temperature and calculates wind chill, with a wide selection of units available (°F,°C , or mph, km/h, knots, m/s, ft/m & Beaufort for wind)
Bright Blue backlight for ease of use at any time, with auto-off option to preserve battery life