The Wireless Vantage Pro2 Plus 6162 is an expandable, professional weather station that displays and records barometric pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind, solar radiation and UV.
The console gives calculated values such as wind chill, dew point and evapotranspiration as well as forecasting and a current conditions “ticker”. The anemometer can be mounted separately up to 40ft (12m) from the rain collector. All Vantage Pro2 stations include a versatile integrated sensor suite that can be customised by adding further sensors.
– Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds.
– Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to the console.
– Sensor suite includes outside temperature and humidity sensors in passive radiation shield, wind speed and direction; rainfall; and UV and Solar radiation.
– Console includes inside temperature/ humidity sensors and barometer; shows all sensor data as well as indexes, dewpoint, evapotranspiration, alarms, highs/lows, forecast, and more.
– Sensor suite’s rugged, weather-proof housing gives you years of reliable data.
– Mount anemometer up to 40’/12 m from the rest of sensor suite for flexible siting.
– On-screen graphing of weather data shows you over 100 graphs for last 24 hours, days, months or years; tickertape provides forecast and meteorological information.
– Set 22 simultaneous console alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
– Sensor suite is AC-powered through the console with battery-backup.