Rating 4 out of 5
Number of Ratings 9
Weather based music video stations that uses every aspect of your surrounding day to play mood & tempo controlled playlists. Great for music discovery!
Do you tend to like Icelandic Metal on sunny days, but have a thing for Indie Rock when it rains? Maybe you even dig Classic Rock on humid afternoons? WeatherTunes Music is deeply connected to the rhythm of your day.
WeatherTunes Music will fine-tune to your likes and dislikes. If it notices, for example, you skipped a large amount of contemporary r&b songs, and marked a lot of classic r&b songs as favorites, it will adjust and start playing more classic r&b for you. All while matching the mood and tempo to your surrounding day.
No email needed. No login required. No thinking, just hit play and go.
– Continuously updating music as the weather changes throughout the day
– At a glance information on the weather using the colors on the weather bar. White is clear skies, the darker the grey, the cloudier it is, and the deeper the blue, the rainer it is.
– Down to the hour detailed information on precipitation, wind speed and humidity, when you swipe your finger over the weather bar.
– Choose from eleven genres, or just hit play and go by choosing the ‘Smart Station’.
– Swipe up and watch the video.
– Choose your own color theme.
– Better than radio!
– WeatherTunes uses the the best quality video provided when on wifi, the best being 720p. When on a data connection it defaults to 360p, but switches to 240p if the connection is slow.**
* WeatherTunes does not cache any songs, and is at its best when using a wifi connection, or a strong data signal.
** At 360p a full hour of music will use aprox 260mb. At 240p, the number is 162mb
By ari amanatidis
Download from Itunes