The Ecowitt GW1102 weather station consists of the anemometer, solar radiation and UV Sensor, temperature and humidity sensor along with the revised WiFi gateway (GW1100) and self emptying rain gauge making a great sensor set for those that want a modular weather station with full internet access.
- WIFI Weather Station: allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions on your phone (iOS&Android) via our free WS View app(within your home network) and Ecowitt weather server(remote monitoring); supports to add optional sensors: max 8 WH31 multi-channel temp and humidity sensor / 8 WH51 soil moisture sensor / 4 WH41 PM2.5 air quality sensor
- Separated Weather Sensors for Best Locations: Solar Powered Anemometer – measures wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, UV & light data; updates to your console every 16.5 second; Self-emptying Rain Collector – The wireless funnel-shaped rain collector is self-emptying and easy to install; Outdoor Temp & Humidity sensor – wall-mountable or hanging design, easy to install
- Live Data on APP: Makes all sensor data available to mobile application (WS View for iOS or Android) on your local network; Mobile application is also used for local viewing of sensor data, and to assist in configuration of services
- Graph & History Records on the Website: supported to upload all the sensors data to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net) to view all the data graph and download the history records on the website; Email alerts functions available for all the sensors
- Other Supported Weather Servers: Supports uploads outdoor sensor data to weather underground, weathercloud and WOW; enables you to view historical records from your WU station(outdoor temperature, humidity, wind, rain); also supports uploading to customized website