The Ecowitt GW1100 WiFi gateway is an ideal starter device for those that want to build a modular weather station with full internet access.
Unlike the GW1000 which is configured through the WSView App, this model is configured through a web browser so a smart device is not required for setup.
- Wireless WIFI Weather Station Gateway with onboard indoor temperature, humidity and barometric sensors, easy and quick configuration of Wi-Fi.
- Multi-function：Connects to all the ecowitt transmitter sensors (sold separately), you can set Time Zone and Date, manage other sensors, view sensor signal and power status. Set up your own weather station ecosystem.
- Digital weather data: Allows accessing your current and history data locally or remotely . After signing up to our free Ecowitt Weather service, you can have access to your history data via graph or data spread sheets. The sensor series supported are: multi-channel thermo-hygrometer (up to 8), soil moisture sensors (up to 8), air particle sensors (PM2.5), NDIR Co2, Leakage sensor (up to 4), lightning detector sensor, rain gauge, anemometer, leaf wetness sensor, pool thermometer, 7in1 sensor array, solar radiation sensor and so on.
- Weather services supported: ecowitt net, weather underground, weathercloud ,WOW and to your own custom weather server (follows either compatible with ecowitt or weather underground hosting protocol).
- Ultra-compact: size (3.5×6.2×1.2 cm) and power saving.